When you use our website contact form, we collect the personal data you submit, such as your name, address, contact number and email address.
Use of Personal Data
The Personal Data collected by us will be used for the following purposes only:
- To provide our services;
- To respond to an individual’s request or for the purposes for which it was provided;
- Approaching/pitching services to prospective clients;
- Engaging vendors/individual consultants for the provision of services to Company’s clients;
- Recruitment purposes and for interacting with employees/consultants/vendors of clients;
- Business promotions including applying for awards;
- IP addresses of users logged in or leaving us comments;
- To better understand how D’Brain Studio visitors use its website;
- To publish reports on trends in the usage of our website;
- Partnering with vendors to engage them to provide services to Company’s clients;
- To maintain contact with clients, consultants, vendors and other business contacts;
- As required by law enforcement authorities;
- All other purposes related to our business.
Links to Third Party Websites
Retention of Data
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
Withdrawal of Consent & Retention of Personal Data
Any individual who has provided Personal Data to D’Brain Studio may withdraw his/her consent, in respect of collection, use and disclosure of such data and we will cease (and cause any of our data intermediaries and agents to cease) use or disclosure of such Personal Data unless mandated under applicable laws. We will cease retention of Personal data once the purpose of collection of such personal data is served and such retention is no longer required for legal or business purposes.